Over five years of professional experience as a Geologist and Manager at the DG office in Bogota, Colombia. Provides support with all aspects of data interpretation and project development. Specializes in aspects of industry capacity building; local, regional and federal policy within Latin America; and business development. Strengths in leading field operations and data acquisition efforts; geological structural mapping; and legacy data analysis. An integral member of DG’s SPAN analysis team, specializing in the use of Geographic Information Systems and database management for the characterization of geothermal prospects.
2013–Present. Geologist, Grupo Dewhurst, SAS.
- 2013–2016: Nereidas Valley geothermal power plant project. Exploration, feasibility stages.
- 2015: CFE/IADB Investment Grant for the Geothermal Financing and Risk Transfer Program, #ME-G1005-SN3.
- 2014: Lakelse Lake Remote Sensing Geothermal Resource Assessment.
- 2013: Firm energy calculation for geothermal power plants, Gas/Energy regulatory commission of Colombia (CREG).
2012–2013. Student Coordinator, University of Caldas.
- 2013: Geological Cartography 1:25000 Fresno area, Tolima.
- 2012: Geological Cartography 1: 25000 Samaná area, Caldas.
“Subsurface Structures Using Magnetotelluric Images and Heated Fluid Distribution beneath Nevado del Ruiz Volcano: Implication on Geothermal Dynamics and Resource Exploration.” XV Geological congress of Colombia, 2015.
“Reconnaissance Analysis of a Geothermal System Within the Central Cordillera of Colombia: Nevado Del Ruiz.” Geothermal: A Global Solution, Proceedings of Geothermal Resources Council Annual Meeting (2014): 401–408. ISBN:9781634394673.
“Gravity and Magnetic Constrains on the Structural Framework of the Northern Volcanic Complex, Central Cordillera, Colombia.” Applications for Geothermal Resource Prospecting, special issue Earth Sciences Research Journal 18 (July 2014): 31. Universidad Nacional de Colombia. e-ISSN 2339-3459.
BS, Structural Geology. Universidad Caldas, Manizales, Caldas, Colombia, 2015.