Dr. Petrishchev is an expert in dynamic system theory and geophysical instrumentation and data analysis with over 20 years of experience. Experienced in constructing MT instruments, processing MT data, and designing MT experiments. Author of three patents.
- 2009 – Present.Chief LMT Scientist, Dewhurst Group L.L.C.
- 2008 – Present. Chief of Information Geomagnetic Tech. Laboratory, SPbF IZMIRAN, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 2007 – 2008. Associate Professor in Mechanics and Optics (ITMO), Mechatronic Department, St.Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, St.Petersburg, Russia.
- 2007 – 2008. Research Scientist, SPbF IZMIRAN, St.Petersburg, Russia.
- 2005 – 2007. Junior Research Scientist, SPbF IZMIRAN, St.Petersburg, Russia.
Ph.D., Mechanical Systems Theory. St. Petersburg State University ITMO, St. Petersburg, Russia (2007).