UCLA graduate with a B.Sc. in Engineering Geology / Geology. Fluently bilingual, member of the Geothermal Resources Council (GRC), Geothermal Energy Association (GEA), and Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE). Assists in the development of geothermal energy projects domestically and abroad. Attended the 2011 SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium in Woodlands, TX and has supervised geothermal drilling projects from Alaska to Argentina. Currently works in developing Latin American Operations for DG, as well as serving as Drilling Operations Engineer.
2014–Present. Drilling Operations Engineer, Dewhurst Group, LLC.
• 2016. Technical expert for geothermal drilling. Fund Management for the GDF for Latin America (50 million €) for 10 countries. Client: KfW Development Bank, Germany.
• 2015. Geothermal Drilling Expert for CFE Investment Grant for the Geothermal Financing and Risk Transfer Program, #ME-G1005-SN3. Client: Inter-American Development Bank (IDB).
• 2015. Technical course for the appropriation of knowledge about the technical features of design, planning, and data gathering in thermal gradient drilling. Client: Colombian Geological Survey.
• 2014. Feasibility study for Nevado del Ruiz Geothermal Resource. Engineering, drill planning, and design of exploration wells Nereidas Valley. Client: Grupo EPM-CHEC, Colombia.
2011–2014. Engineer, Geothermal Resource Group, Inc.
• 2013. Plug and abandonment program. Drilling engineering, supervision, daily reporting, and On-site management for abandonment operations of two active TG wells, Akutan, Alaska.
• 2013. Drilling engineering and supervision for TG core drilling campaign, with two tours at 13,000 ft. ASL and two rigs running simultaneously, Argentina, Veladero Gold Mine (GeothermEx / Barrick.
• 2013. Drilling Engineering, project management, design and execution of three (x3) seismic monitoring wells at Raft River Geothermal Project, Malta, Idaho, for US Geothermal (USG) and the United States Department of Energy (USDOE).
• 2012. 3D Structural modeling for Akutan, Geothermal Project, Akutan, Alaska.
• 2012. Site Geologist for the Raft River 9 Geothermal Project for US Geothermal (USG) and the United States Department of Energy (USDOE).
• 2011. Assisted in project planning, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, and coordination for a geothermal project, Commonwealth of Dominica.
2007–2008. Design Engineer, Mole Richardson Inc.
B.Sc. Geology. University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), 2010
B.Sc. Engineering Geology, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), 2010
IADC WellCAP®– Drilling Supervisor Level valid until October 2017
California Board of Engineers – FE Exam Approved in 2015 (designación EIT)
Diploma, Reservoir Simulation Symposium, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2011.
Diploma, National Geothermal Academy, University of Nevada Reno, 2012